The following requirements are established to maintain a service that is safe and fair for all Cahoot Network Partners. Violations of these rules of engagement may result in the loss of your Cahoot privileges and removal from the Cahoot Network.
- Adhere to all applicable laws and Cahoot policies.
- Maintain current account information including contact information, warehouse address, etc.
- Never misrepresent yourself or your intentions.
- Always act in a manner that ensures a trustworthy experience for all Cahoot partners.
- Notify Cahoot immediately if a Cahoot shipment cannot be fulfilled for any reason.
- Always act fairly. Unfair behavior includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Shipping late. Cahoot Orders must be shipped on time. Treat all Cahoot shipments as if they were your own and exclude orders that should not be fulfilled by a network partner by your optimization cutoff time. Last minute customer cancellations must be handled as a return per Amazon policy.
- Poor shipping performance. Maintain shipping performance ratings that meet or exceed Cahoot expectations.
- Using the wrong labels. Use Cahoot Shipping Labels for all Cahoot Orders.
- Using 3rd Parties. Cahoot Orders must only be fulfilled by Cahoot Network Partners.
- Shipping counterfeits. Ship ONLY authentic products in New condition, no Grade B products. Zero tolerance.
- Using branded packaging. Cahoot shipments must not include branded materials (boxes, tapes, packing slips, marketing inserts).
- Using poor packaging. Use approved packaging materials as assigned by Cahoot, prepared for orders to be delivered safely.
- Stockouts. Ensure inventory is accurate at all times. Do not contribute orders to Cahoot that are not available for immediate fulfillment.
- Inaccurate inventory count. Warehouse Exchange participants should document and certify the accuracy of inventory quantities shipped and received.
- Incorrectly mapped ASINs. All SKUs Open for Optimization must be accurately mapped to the Cahoot Master Product Catalog with completed Package Manager Data.
- Privacy violations. Do not store customer information received from Cahoot in any format and do not contact a shipping partner’s customer for any reason.
- Harmful actions. Actions that intentionally damage another merchants' Cahoot or Amazon Performance Ratings will not be tolerated.
Effective Date: This notice was updated on 8/28/2019.