If you have orders in Cahoot that you cannot ship with Cahoot Shipping Labels, you can either Exclude them from optimization or change the Shipping Date, which will reset the date that the shipping label will be generated for you.
You may want to exclude an order from optimization if you need to dropship the order or use multi-channel fulfillment. You may want to change the Shipping Date if you have an inventory issue, but can source the item and ship it by tomorrow, for example.
Below are the steps for both options:
Exclude Order from Optimization
1. In your Cahoot Account go to the Orders tab and select Received or Processing.
2. Drill into the order you wish to Exclude and select "Exclude Order from Optimization".
3. And that's it, your order has been Excluded from optimization and will not ship with a Cahoot shipping label! Please make sure to manager the order outside of Cahoot accordingly.
Change Cahoot Ship By Date
1. In your Cahoot Account go to Orders > Processing / Received > Select the Order ID. In the shipping details section you can see the Cahoot Ship By date.
2. Select Edit next to the Cahoot Ship By date.
3. Click the drop down and select your requested Ship By date. The dropdown will only show the dates allowed by Amazon, defined by order's handling time. If you need a date not listed in the dropdown, you will need to exclude the order from optimization and manage the order outside of Cahoot.
4. Click Save. This will become the orders New Ship By date!